Sunday, December 16, 2007

Hah, Nawrocki! Two Posts in One Year

After taking heat for not keeping up with my blogging from a certain outlaw nephew from Texas, I realize I must reassert my legitimacy as a member of the Internet generation, Boomer division.

So here is a post. And, now that Google has taken over the world, this blog is now part of my Google family of software-as-a-service products. I promise to buy something from a Google advertiser one of the days; I mean it.

Now I just have to resist the urge to apologize to myself for not writing much in this letter. But, the reality is, I don't have much time just now, so I'll only make a quick list of "who am I to say" topics for year-end 2007 ...

Middle management is stunting my growth

I wish my government would put down their fiddles and start putting out the fire

How am I making sure I don't have to take drugs to stay alive

My brilliant offspring and their mission to change the world

See you soon, 2008

DA P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home